Wednesday, April 04, 2007

College Scholarships Take TIme

When I first started applying for college scholarships, college grants, and some way to paying for my college education everything seemed to be a waste of time.

Spending hours after hours on research, applying for scholarships, and writing essay after essay hoping one will earn some money for my college tuition.

Most people just give up. But not you!

I kept with it and learned how to win and earn scholarships that made all that time worth $300 an hour. It's worth the time.

Scholarship sites like FastWeb, CollegeBoard, etc. can help find you the right scholarships for you to increase your winnings.

I will be posting information on scholarships, grants, loans, and everything a college student needs to know so stick around.

Have a great day and God bless!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home